Bath Time Blues Freebie

Oh wait what is this? Another kit freebie within the same week? That is so unlike me! *lol*

It has been raining all day long and I've been home alone so there was not much else for me to do then to finish this kit. I made the frame and blue paper a long time ago and then got stuck. Now that is done I want you guys to have it so it doesn't just gather dust on my harddrive.

Enjoy and I hate to ask this, but if you download please leave me a message. I so appreciate it.

Download here

9 kommentarer:

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme post on Jun. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free sagde ...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 10 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Webfrau sagde ...

What fun kit Jeanet. Thanks.

Sylvia from Alabama sagde ...

So cute! Thank you.

Anonym sagde ...

cute & colorful elements + stylish papers , this kit looks great ... thanks a lot!

* Lee sagde ...

This is just WONDERFUL! Thank you!

Debbi sagde ...

Thank you!

Pink Flip Flops sagde ...

Oh my gosh! So cute Jeanet! I'm so going to use this!

heather sagde ...

Megga cool. I love your QP's Many thanks for sharing.

recent posts