A digital must have: Plastic Pockets by Erica Belton

Every now and then I find new products in the digital world that I simply must have. Not because I know what I want to use them for right here and now but I know it’ll be something I’ll use over and over again.
Once I saw Erica Belton's new Plastic Pocket overlays I knew these were going into the category of must haves. Using them is probably the closest I’ll ever get to doing anything hybrid. They look incredible real and are so easy to work with.

She’s made nine different ones (and if you hurry you can get them on sale) and I got them all to make a mini album with photos from a recent trip to the Zoo. The album will practically make it self, be done in no time and look fantastic! I’m so excited about these and only wish that I had thought of them myself.

Get them all right here

I've used kits by Meryl Bartho for the Zoo layouts

0 kommentarer:

recent posts